When do I get overdue notices?
Library patrons receive the following overdue notices:
• Day 10: First overdue Reminder e-mailed
• Day 20: Second overdue Notice e-mailed and sent 1st class mail
• Day 35: Third overdue Bill User for Materials e-mailed and sent 1st class mail
• Day 45: Items set to ASSUMED LOST & billed to patron's account
• Day 50: Patron's account referred to a collection agency specializing in the recovery of long overdue materials.
For more details about HMCPL policies and procedures, visit http://hmcpl.org/policies.