How do I transfer eBooks to an eBook reader using Adobe digital Editions?
For reading on the go, transfer eBooks to an eBook reader using Adobe Digital Editions (ADE). eBooks can be transferred to eBook readers that support DRM-protected eBooks, such as a NOOK and Sony Reader.
1. Connect the eBook reader to your computer.
2. Open ADE on your computer. Make sure you're in 'Library' view.
A link for your eBook reader should display under 'Bookshelves'.
3. If your eBook reader is not displayed, it may require additional software. Check the documentation that came with your eBook reader for more information.
4. Select an eBook in your ADE library, and drag it to your eBook reader.
5. The eBook is transferred to your eBook reader.
For more information visit the "Digital Downloads" Research Guide at http://guides.hmcpl.org/digitaldownloads