Skip to Questions
Huntsville-Madison County Public Library

Got a Question? Ask Us!


Where can I get Consumer Reports?

Last Updated: May 31, 2012  |  101 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


If you would like to paper copies of Consumer Reports, you may view current issues (usually up to one year) at the Main, Madison, Bailey Cove, Murphy, Russell, Hazel Green, Gurley, and New Hope libraries. If you need older issues, the Main Library Reference Department has issues back to 1980.

If you would like to read Consumer Reports online, you may access PDF copies of articles through the Alabama Virtual Library. All Alabama residents have access to the AVL. If you have trouble getting into the databases, visit your local library for a username and password.

Other Answers / Comments (0)