You will need a computer with Windows XP (or newer), iPhone, iPad, or iPod, An iPod USB cable to connect the device to the computer, OverDrive Media Console, and iTunes v9.1 (or newer).
1. Open OverDrive Media Console on your computer.
2. Select a title. Click the Transfer button.
3. When the Transfer Wizard opens, connect your device to your computer. Click Next.
4. When your device is detected, make sure 'Apple device' is selected under 'Player'. Click Next.
5. Be sure to set your Apple device to “Manually Manage Music”, a simple setting in iTunes.
6. The 'AAC Encoder Import Setting' window may open. If it does, follow the on-screen instructions to adjust your AAC import settings for the fastest transfer. This is an optional setting that can be found in iTunes. If you make changes, click Refresh to make sure your new settings match the recommended settings. Click Next.
7. The transfer will begin.
8. When complete, click Finish to close the wizard.
You'll find your transferred WMA audiobooks under 'Playlist' on your device, and MP3 audiobooks under Music > Albums. Just select what you want to listen to and enjoy!