Skip to Questions
Huntsville-Madison County Public Library

Got a Question? Ask Us!


How can I aid disaster victims in Alabama?

Last Updated: Aug 07, 2012  |  55 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


There are several ways in which you can volunteer to assist disaster victims in Alabama. For volunteer opportunites in your community dial 211, or, if you are out of state, you can also dial 888-421-1266.

For assisting in clearing debris you can check out the Madison County Volunteer Organizations Active in Disasters (MCVOAD) website.

You may also find our Disaster Survival Resources research guide helpful.

Other Answers / Comments (0)