Skip to Questions
Huntsville-Madison County Public Library

Got a Question? Ask Us!


Can I get a PC user card for my grandson? He's down here visiting from Chicago.
Last Updated: Aug 19, 2012  |  80 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


I can't issue a PC user card to a minor without a parent or guardian's signature.
Answered by Tina O'DriscollBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)