Skip to Questions
Huntsville-Madison County Public Library

Got a Question? Ask Us!


How do you request an item that is at one Madison County Public Library be sent to another so I can check it out?

Last Updated: Oct 22, 2013  |  79 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


In order to have an item sent from one Branch to another you can go to our website at and place a hold. Or you can call the Main Library at 256-532-5975 and have a librarian place the hold for you.

Other Answers / Comments (0)