I want to transfer the music from the freegal app (ipad) to my pc.
I downloaded many songs using the freegal ipad app and I can't find a way to transfer them to my pc. from my freegal acc I can only access the last 5 downloads and when opening the iTunes program in the pc I can't find a way to access the music stored in the freegal app.
Last Updated: May 16, 2013 | 1678 Views
Was this helpful? 2 17
How do I move music from Freegal mobile to my computer iTunes?
- Plug your iOS device into your computer
- Open up iTunes and you will see an area titled "devices" on the left hand side. Click on the device you desire to take music off of.
- At the top of the screen you will have options like "summary, info, apps, music, movies, etc." Select "Apps."
- From there, scroll down and select the Freegal app.
- Once highlighted, you should view a file that contains the music downloaded from the app.
- Take that file and simply drag it to your desktop background.This will save the music to your desktop.
- Now that the music is in your desktop, you can move this music into your iTunes through dragging and dropping individual songs into iTunes.
- Now your music from the Freegal application is in your iTunes on your computer! From there you can move music anywhere you like!