I cannot figure out how to check out an ebook from axis 360 from my kindle paperwhite, can you tell me how?
These instructions, copied from our 'Downloading Library eBooks for Kindle Devices' brochure are a good place to start:
1. You will need to download the Blio app.
1.1. To download the Blio app you will need to allow the device to install applications from unknown sources.
1.2. You will then need to open the Kindle web option and enter :
1.3. Choose the KNFB Blio PROD app option.
1.4. Once downloaded, you will need to click "install".
1.5. Once installed, you will click "Done".
1.6. Close the web option and open the Blio app.
1.7. You will need to register with Blio.
2. Open the Axis 360 website from the Library webpage (HMCPL.org > My Digital Library) and look for Library Card No. log in box & log in.
3. Select the Axis 360 screenshot.
4. Choose a book and make sure that you click the "Blio" option.
5. Click "Add to Checkout List".
6. You will get a window to confirm that the title will be held for 15 minutes.
7. Open "Checkout List" (Shopping Cart icon).
8. Set the number of days you want the book.
9. Click "Confirm Checkout” at the bottom of the page.
10. The book will be delivered to the Blio app.
11. Open the Blio app and the book should now be on the bookshelf.
12. You might need to sync your device for download to complete.