Q. How many times can I renew a book?
You may renew books three times if books are not on hold and your card is in good standing.
You may renew in person, by phone, or on line with your library card number and pin number.
To renew on-line, visit the Huntsville-Madison County Public Library website.
- The "Log In" link is in the top right-hand corner of the screen. Enter your 14 digit library card number and four digit PIN.
- Click on "My Account" (top right-hand corner of the screen).
- Click on the Checkouts tab.
- Select the titles you wish to renew by checking the small box next to the title, then click "Renew."
- The system will alert you to the new due dates or alert you that the item was not renewable.