Q. How do I contact my senator or representative?


If you are a resident of Madison County, Alabama, you may refer to the Government Officials List maintained by the Reference Department at Huntsville-Madison County Public Library. This list provides contact information and official websites for local, county, state, and federal officials.

If you want contact information for other Alabama State Senators and Legislators, visit the Alabama legislative website. For Federal senators and representatives, visit the Senate's website or the House of Representative's website.

  • Last Updated Jan 09, 2019
  • Views 70
  • Answered By Department Reference & Adult Services

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0