Q. How do I create a permanent list using My Lists on hmcpl.org?
Saving Titles to "My Lists"
1. Go to http://hmcpl.org.
2. Click on "My Account / My Catalog."
3. Click on "Log In" (top right-hand corner).
4. Log in with your 14 digit library card number and 4 digit PIN.
5. Search the catalog for books and media of interest.
6. When you have found titles you want to save to a list, click on the small box to the left of the title.
7. Once you have selected one or more items, click on the dropdown box titled "Select an Action."
8. Select "Add to My Lists."
9. If you have not created any prior lists, your only option will be "Temporary." Click "Add."
10. To transfer these titles to a permanent list, click on "My Lists" in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
11. Create a list by clicking on the small book icon with the plus (+) sign (left middle of screen). If you have selected the right icon, the words "Add List" will appear when you hover the mouse over the icon.
12. Once you click on the icon, a dialog box will appear allowing you to name your new list. Click "Create" when ready.
13. Now click the small box next to each title you want to move to the new list. Then select "Move" in the "Select an Action" dropdown box.
14. A dialog box will appear allowing you to select the list you want the titles moved to. Click "Move" and you are done!