Q. How do I contact my City Councilman?


Huntsville-Madison County Public Library maintains a guide to local, state, and federal officials for Madison County Residents. This guide is accessible online or by printable PDF.

To access contact information for the Huntsville City Council, visit http://www.huntsvilleal.gov/citycouncil/.

For the Madison City Council, visit http://www.ci.madison.al.us/index.aspx?nid=217.


  • Last Updated Jan 09, 2019
  • Views 93
  • Answered By Department Reference & Adult Services

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0