Q. What does my child need to get a library card?


Young readers’ cards are issued to youth ages 15 and younger. Parent or guardian signature is required. The parent or guardian must be a resident of Madison County (or a Limestone County resident living within the city limits of Madison or Huntsville) and must agree to accept responsibility for all items borrowed by the child. Parents or guardians must meet the same identification requirements as they do when obtaining their own library cards.

For more information about HMCPL membership, visit http://hmcpl.org/policies/circulation.

  • Last Updated Jan 09, 2019
  • Views 222
  • Answered By Department Reference & Adult Services

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0