Q. Where do I go to get my driver's license?


Madison County has six different locations where you can get your license. To find information on where the offices are located and what licenses they offer, click here. If you're moving to Huntsville/Madison County, you will need to have a valid Out-of-State license, Social Security Card, and Birth Certificate, or U.S. Passport. To find more information on fees and alternate documents click here.

  • Last Updated Jan 09, 2019
  • Views 53
  • Answered By Department Reference & Adult Services

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0