Q. How do I transfer audiobooks to an MP3 player using OverDrive Media Console using Windows?
You will need a computer with Windows XP (or newer), MP3 player, A USB cable to connect the MP3 player to the computer, OverDrive Media Console for Windows.
1. Open OverDrive Media Console (OMC) on your computer.
2. Select a title. Click the Transfer button.
3. When the Transfer Wizard opens, connect your device to your computer. Click Next.
4. When your device is detected the 'Confirm' screen is displayed. Click Next. The title is transferred to your MP3 player.
5. Click Finish and enjoy the title on the go!
For more information on transfering audiobooks and the Digital Media Zone visit the "Digital Downloads" Research Guide at http://guides.hmcpl.org/digitaldownloads