Q. Where can I go to get a copy of my marriage certificate if I was married in Madison County?


You can actually come to the Main library downtown located at 915 Monroe Street in Huntsville Alabama. Here on the 3rd floor we have the Madison County Records Center. Their contact is as follows:

Address:   Madison County Records Center

               915 Monroe Street

               Huntsville, AL


Phone:     256.532.2347

Email:      crecords@hmcpl.org

Website:  http://madisoncountyal.gov/mcrc/index.shtml 

  • Last Updated Jan 09, 2019
  • Views 84
  • Answered By Department Reference & Adult Services

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0