Q. how do i renew my out of county card?

I think my card expires sometime this month. Can I mail in my renewal?


Ms. Graben--If your address hasn't changed you can send the $20.00 annual fee and we'll update your card. Make the check out to Huntville Public Library and send it to "Huntville Public/Madison County Public Library, 915 Monroe Street, Huntsville, Alabama, 35801. Send it to the attention of Trina Altman.

David Lilly/Huntsville Public Library


  • Last Updated Jan 09, 2019
  • Views 126
  • Answered By Department Reference & Adult Services

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0