Q. I have been trying to cancel holds on King and Maxwell recording but cannot get them deleted. How do I do this? Conda Spyropoulos


You can access your account on our website (http://hmcpl.org) and identify the title
you want to cancel.  Click on the word "Holds" and you will have the option to "Cancel"
the hold you placed.

Please let us know if you need any additional help.

Wanda Cross
Reference & Adult Services
Huntsville-Madison County
Public Library

  • Last Updated Jan 09, 2019
  • Views 41
  • Answered By Department Reference & Adult Services

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0