Q. Who do I contact about getting my CDL license?


To get your CDL license you need to contact the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency. You can call the main office at (334) 242-3427.  Go to www.dps.alabama.gov to find forms or the number for a local office.

  • Last Updated Jan 09, 2019
  • Views 58
  • Answered By Department Reference & Adult Services

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0