Q. How Can I Get a Library Card or Replace a Lost Card?

Register for an HMCPL library card or PC user card on our Getting Started page.

  • Residents of Madison County can sign up for a new card at no charge.
  • If you have lost your card and need a replacement, there is a $2.00 fee. You can replace your card at any HMCPL branch. 
  • If you live outside of Madison County, the non-resident fee is $20.00 for an individual and $35.00 for families annually.  


  • Last Updated Apr 07, 2021
  • Views 125
  • Answered By Ann Lee Phillips

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 3   0